In this recipe we’ve swapped high-Syn dough for cauliflower and piled it high with tasty toppings.
- 1 large cauliflower head, trimmed and cut into florets
- 2 medium eggs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 3 tbsp tomato puree
- Handful of baby spinach
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 4 slices of lean ham, sliced
- Preheat the oven to Gas 5 180°C/160 fan.
- Whizz the cauliflower in a food processor until very fine, then tip it into a microwavable bowl, cover with clingfilm and cook for 5 minutes. Add the two beaten eggs, seasoning and oregano. The mixture should be quite wet.
- Line a large baking tray with nonstick baking paper, spray with low-calorie cooking spray and put the cauliflower mixture on the tray − use the tips of your fingers or a spoon to shape it. Bake for 15 minutes on the middle shelf then move to the top shelf for another 10 minutes, after which the base should have solidified and have gone golden.
- Remove from the oven and with a palette knife release from the paper. Flip over and cook again for another 10 minutes. When both sides are golden, remove from the oven and spread with tomato purée and then top with the ham and vegetables.
- Return to the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Serve immediately in slices.
Tip: Is this what's considered a 'tweak'? Absolutely not! You’re topping super Speed food cauliflower with Speed foods to make a filling meal.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.