This simple pasta salad is packed with flavour!
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp grated lime zest
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tsp ground ginger and 1 tsp finely grated garlic
- 200g dried wholemeal pasta
- ½ red onion
- 3 tbsp mild curry powder
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 125g baby leaf spinach
- 300g fat-free natural yogurt
- 1 level tsp sweetener
- 6 tbsp finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- Cut the chicken into thin strips and place in a bowl with the lime zest and juice, ground ginger, garlic and curry powder. Toss to mix. Cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour (overnight if possible).
- Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions and drain well. Thinly slice the onion and halve the tomatoes, place in a bowl with the spinach and cooked pasta and mix.
- Make the dressing: place the natural yogurt, vanilla yogurt, mint, coriander and soy sauce in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade. Heat a non-stick griddle pan and spray with low-calorie cooking spray. Add the chicken to the pan (in batches if necessary) and cook for 6-8 minutes, turning once, until cooked through.
- Divide the salad between 4 serving plates, top with the chicken strips and drizzle over the dressing.