A quick and easy and oh-so-tasty lunch in minutes - great for an on-the-go lunch sandwich.
- 2 spring onions finely chopped
- 3 tbsp low fat natural cottage cheese
- 15g reduced fat Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- Put the spring onions, cottage cheese, Cheddar cheese and parsley into a bowl. Season to taste and mix well.
- Spread the mixture over one slice of bread and sandwich together with another. This sandwich goes well with celery sticks and salad.
Tip: Use two slices of wholemeal bread from a 400g loaf (6 Syns or a Healthy Extra b choice). Or you could use a wholemeal roll, rye bread, crisp breads or a Free wrap made from firm lettuce leaves, such as iceberg or romaine.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group