These crisp roasted veggies capture the exciting flavours of Mexican food.
- 1 red onion, halved and cut into wedges
- 560g can new potatoes in water, drained and halved or quartered
- 400g can artichoke hearts in water, drained and quartered
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 2 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- 1 large courgette, cubed
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp sweet smoked paprika
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 200g plain quark
- 120g vegetable stock, cooled
- 40g reduced-fat Cheddar-style cheese
- A little freshly grated nutmeg
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6.
- Put the onion, potatoes, artichokes, garlic, peppers, celery and courgette in a shallow ovenproof dish and sprinkle over the oregano, paprika and cumin. Season lightly and mix well, then spray with low-calorie cooking spray and bake for 15 minutes
- Stir in the tomatoes and return to the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Stir the quark and stock together to make a thick cream and drizzle it over the vegetables. Scatter the cheese on top and bake for 10-15 minutes. or until golden and bubbling. Sprinkle with nutmeg and serve hot.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.