These crisp roasted veggies capture the exciting flavours of Mexican food.
- 1 red onion, halved and cut into wedges
- 560g can new potatoes in water, drained and halved or quartered
- 400g can artichoke hearts in water, drained and quartered
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 2 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- 1 large courgette, cubed
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp sweet smoked paprika
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 200g quark
- 120g vegetable stock, cooled
- 40g reduced fat Cheddar-style cheese
- A little freshly grated nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas 6.
- Put the onion, potatoes, artichokes, garlic, peppers, celery and courgette in a shallow ovenproof dish and sprinkle over the oregano, paprika and cumin. Season to taste and mix well, then spray with low calorie cooking spray and bake for 15 minutes
- Stir in the tomatoes and return to the oven for another 10 minutes
- Stir the quark and stock together to make a thick cream and drizzle it over the vegetables. Scatter the cheese on top and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden and bubbling.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg and serve hot.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.