We've captured the almond and cherry flavours of an iconic British tart.
- 375g any no-added-sugar, fat-free vanilla yogurt
- ½ tsp almond extract
- 250g fresh or frozen cherries, pitted, plus whole fresh cherries to serve
- 3 level tbsp cherry conserve
- 15g flaked almonds
- 375g any no-added-sugar, fat-free cherry yogurt
- Mix together the vanilla yogurt and almond extract, then mix the cherries with the conserve.
- Heat a small, non-stick frying pan over a medium-low heat. Add the almonds and cook until lightly toasted and golden, shaking the pan occasionally. Tip onto a plate to cool.
- Evenly layer up the vanilla-almond yogurt, cherry yogurt and the jammy cherries in 4 jars or dessert glasses. Divide over the toasted almonds, then enjoy straight away with extra fresh cherries, or chill until ready to eat.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 3rd November and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our One for all cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.