We've captured the almond and cherry flavours of an iconic British tart.
- 3 x 125g pots Danone Activia 0% Fat Vanilla yogurts
- ½ tsp almond extract
- 250g fresh or frozen cherries, pitted, plus whole fresh cherries to serve
- 3 level tbsp cherry conserve
- 15g flaked almonds
- 3 x 125g pots Danone Activia 0% Fat Cherry yogurts
- Mix together the vanilla yogurt and almond extract, then mix the cherries with the conserve.
- Heat a small, non-stick frying pan over a medium-low heat. Add the almonds and cook until lightly toasted and golden, shaking the pan occasionally. Tip onto a plate to cool.
- Evenly layer up the vanilla-almond yogurt, cherry yogurt and the jammy cherries in 4 jars or dessert glasses. Divide over the toasted almonds, then enjoy straight away with extra fresh cherries, or chill until ready to eat.