Cherry knickerbocker glory
These luscious layered puds are sure to leave you with a large smile on your face.
- 425g fresh cherries. stalks removed and pitted. Reserve 4 with stalks if you wish to decorate.
- 200ml ready-made, low fat custard.
- 1 egg white
- 190g pot Mullerlight vanilla yogurt
- 4 level tsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp artificial sweetener
- 4 tbsp fat-free natural fromage frais.
- 4 x 9g Cadbury Flake 99s
- Divide the cherries between 4 dessert glasses and top with the custard.
- Whisk the egg white until stiff and gently fold in the yogurt, cocoa and sweetener. Divide the mixture between the glasses.
- Top each dessert with a tablespoon of fromage frais, a mini flake and one of the reserved cherries.
Tip: Jelly, made using sugar-free jelly crystals (1/2 syn per 150ml). makes a great alternative to the layer of custard. Count 3 syns per serving for the jelly version.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group