Cherry knickerbocker glory
These luscious layered puds are sure to leave you with a large smile on your face.
- 425g fresh cherries. stalks removed and pitted. Reserve 4 with stalks if you wish to decorate.
- 200ml ready-made, low fat custard.
- 1 egg white
- 190g pot Mullerlight vanilla yogurt
- 4 level tsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp artificial sweetener
- 4 tbsp fat-free natural fromage frais.
- 4 x 9g Cadbury Flake 99s
- Divide the cherries between 4 dessert glasses and top with the custard.
- Whisk the egg white until stiff and gently fold in the yogurt, cocoa and sweetener. Divide the mixture between the glasses.
- Top each dessert with a tablespoon of fromage frais, a mini flake and one of the reserved cherries.
Tip: Jelly, made using sugar-free jelly crystals (1/2 syn per 150ml). makes a great alternative to the layer of custard. Count 3 syns per serving for the jelly version.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.