Enjoy these wraps with a side salad for a filling meal.
- 30g dried couscous
- 3 tbsp hot chicken stock
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 100g baby leaf spinach
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme, plus sprigs to serve
- 2 level tbsp grated fresh Parmesan
- 8 skinless and boneless chicken thighs
- 8 back bacon rashers, visible fat removed
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- Preheat your oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas 5. Put the couscous in a bowl and pour over the stock. Stir in the garlic, then cover and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash and drain the spinach, then put it in a pan with just the water that clings to the leaves. Cover and cook over a gentle heat for 2-3 minutes, or until just wilted. Refresh under cold running water and drain. Squeeze dry using your hands, then roughly chop and add to a bowl with the thyme and Parmesan.
- Fluff up the couscous with a fork and stir it into the spinach. Season to taste and stir well.
- Open out the chicken thighs on a board. Divide the spinach and couscous filling between each thigh and roll them up again. Stretch each bacon rasher with the back of a knife to lengthen slightly, then wrap a rasher around each chicken thigh to hold the filling in place.
- Spray with low-calorie cooking spray and cook in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through and tender, turning once.
- Scatter over the thyme sprigs and serve hot with roasted sweet potatoes and lots of salad.
Tip: Leave out the Parmesan to make these irresistible wraps Free.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.