Enjoy these wraps with a side salad for a filling meal.
- 30g dried couscous
- 3 tbsp hot chicken stock
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 100g baby leaf spinach
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme, plus sprigs to serve
- 2 level tbsp grated fresh Parmesan
- 8 skinless and boneless chicken thighs
- 8 back bacon rashers, visible fat removed
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- Preheat your oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas 5. Put the couscous in a bowl and pour over the stock. Stir in the garlic, then cover and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash and drain the spinach, then put it in a pan with just the water that clings to the leaves. Cover and cook over a gentle heat for 2-3 minutes, or until just wilted. Refresh under cold running water and drain. Squeeze dry using your hands, then roughly chop and add to a bowl with the thyme and Parmesan.
- Fluff up the couscous with a fork and stir it into the spinach. Season to taste and stir well.
- Open out the chicken thighs on a board. Divide the spinach and couscous filling between each thigh and roll them up again. Stretch each bacon rasher with the back of a knife to lengthen slightly, then wrap a rasher around each chicken thigh to hold the filling in place.
- Spray with low-calorie cooking spray and cook in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through and tender, turning once.
- Scatter over the thyme sprigs and serve hot with roasted sweet potatoes and lots of salad.
Tip: Leave out the Parmesan to make these irresistible wraps Free.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.