Canned veg is fantastic to keep on standby for when time is tight
- 2 x 300g cans new potatoes, drained
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 skinless chicken breast fillets
- 2 tbsp Schwartz Perfect Shake Garlic Italian Herb & Spice Blend
- A small handful of fresh basil, to garnish
- Lemon wedges, to serve
For the beans
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dried red chilli flakes, plus extra for sprinkling
- 300g green beans, trimmed and cut into bite-size pieces
- 400g can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 300g chopped frozen mixed vegetables
- Juice of 1 lemon
- A handful of fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped, reserving some to garnish
- Preheat your oven to 220°C/200°C Fan/gas 7. Put the potatoes on a non-stick baking tray, spray with low-calorie cooking spray, sprinkle over the rosemary and season well. Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until golden.
- Meanwhile, bash the chicken fillets with a rolling pin until halved in thickness. Rub with the spice blend and season. Preheat a griddle pan over a high heat and griddle for 5-6 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Remove from the heat and leave to rest for 2-3 minutes.
- While the chicken cooks, place a large frying pan sprayed with low-calorie cooking spray over a medium heat. Stir-fry the onion, garlic and chilli for 2-3 minutes. Add all the beans and cook for 2-3 minutes. Stir in the frozen veg and lemon juice, cook for 3-4 minutes, season and stir in most of the parsley. Spoon onto plates, top with the chicken and garnish with the basil, extra chilli and parsley. Serve with the roasties and lemon.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.