Canned veg is fantastic to keep on standby for when time is tight
- 2 x 300g cans new potatoes, drained
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 skinless chicken breast fillets
- 2 tbsp Schwartz Perfect Shake Garlic Italian Herb & Spice Blend
- A small handful of fresh basil, to garnish
- Lemon wedges, to serve
For the beans
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dried red chilli flakes, plus extra for sprinkling
- 300g green beans, trimmed and cut into bite-size pieces
- 400g can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 300g chopped frozen mixed vegetables
- Juice of 1 lemon
- A handful of fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped, reserving some to garnish
- Preheat your oven to 220°C/200°C Fan/gas 7. Put the potatoes on a non-stick baking tray, spray with low-calorie cooking spray, sprinkle over the rosemary and season well. Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until golden.
- Meanwhile, bash the chicken fillets with a rolling pin until halved in thickness. Rub with the spice blend and season. Preheat a griddle pan over a high heat and griddle for 5-6 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Remove from the heat and leave to rest for 2-3 minutes.
- While the chicken cooks, place a large frying pan sprayed with low-calorie cooking spray over a medium heat. Stir-fry the onion, garlic and chilli for 2-3 minutes. Add all the beans and cook for 2-3 minutes. Stir in the frozen veg and lemon juice, cook for 3-4 minutes, season and stir in most of the parsley. Spoon onto plates, top with the chicken and garnish with the basil, extra chilli and parsley. Serve with the roasties and lemon.