Save Syns on traditional fajitas with this quick and easy version, using the Chunky Tomato Sauce from Slimming World's food range.
- low calorie cooking spray
- 2 skinless and boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- ½ onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- ½ heaped tsp ground cumin
- ½ heaped tsp paprika
- ½ tsp hot chilli powder
- 350g pot Slimming World Chunky Tomato Sauce, cooked according to pack instructions
- 215g can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 15g fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- Gem or Cos lettuce leaves, to serve
- 3 spring onions, sliced, to serve
- 5 tbsp fat free natural yogurt sprinkled with paprika, to serve
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Stir-fry the chicken, onion and pepper for 10 minutes until the chicken is thoroughly cooked, adding a little water if they start to stick.
- Add the spices and cook for 30 seconds before adding the cooked tomato sauce and the kidney beans. Simmer for 2 minutes then stir in half of the coriander.
- Spoon the chilli chicken into the lettuce leaves, scatter over the spring onions and the remaining coriander and drizzle with the yogurt. Serve with your favourite rice.