Save Syns on traditional fajitas with this quick and easy version, using the Chunky Tomato Sauce from Slimming World's food range.
- low calorie cooking spray
- 2 skinless and boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- ½ onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- ½ heaped tsp ground cumin
- ½ heaped tsp paprika
- ½ tsp hot chilli powder
- 350g pot Slimming World Chunky Tomato Sauce, cooked according to pack instructions
- 215g can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 15g fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- Gem or Cos lettuce leaves, to serve
- 3 spring onions, sliced, to serve
- 5 tbsp fat free natural yogurt sprinkled with paprika, to serve
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Stir-fry the chicken, onion and pepper for 10 minutes until the chicken is thoroughly cooked, adding a little water if they start to stick.
- Add the spices and cook for 30 seconds before adding the cooked tomato sauce and the kidney beans. Simmer for 2 minutes then stir in half of the coriander.
- Spoon the chilli chicken into the lettuce leaves, scatter over the spring onions and the remaining coriander and drizzle with the yogurt. Serve with your favourite rice.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.