A succulent, scrumptious quarter pounder packed with fragrant coriander and red chilli
- low calorie cooking spray
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 small red pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 1 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 500g lean mince beef (5% fat or less)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 15g fresh coriander, freshly chopped
- Preheat the grill to medium.
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the onion and red pepper and stir fry for 5 minutes to soften, then stir in the garlic, paprika, chilli and oregano and cook for 30 seconds. Tip into a mixing bowl to cool then add in the remaining ingredients. Mix well with your hands, divide the mixture into four portions and shape each one into a patty.
- Put the burgers on to the grill pan and grill at the furthest point from the heat for 20 minutes or until cooked through, turning halfway. Reduce the heat if the burgers are cooking too quickly. Serve hot with salad.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.