This sizzling side dish goes from pan to plate in just three minutes.
- 3 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 2 red chillies, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 green peppers, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 200g thin-stemmed broccoli, trimmed
- 150g kale, roughly chopped
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Spray a large frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium-high heat. Add the garlic and chilli and fry for 1 minute. Add the onion, peppers and broccoli with 100ml water and fry for 2-3 minutes. Stir in the kale and fry for 2 more minutes. Season well, add a squeeze of lemon juice and serve immediately.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.