This sizzling side dish goes from pan to plate in just three minutes.
- 3 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 2 red chillies, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 green peppers, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 200g thin-stemmed broccoli, trimmed
- 150g kale, roughly chopped
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Spray a large frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium-high heat. Add the garlic and chilli and fry for 1 minute. Add the onion, peppers and broccoli with 100ml water and fry for 2-3 minutes. Stir in the kale and fry for 2 more minutes. Season well, add a squeeze of lemon juice and serve immediately.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.