A mouth-wateringly delicious burger seasoned with garlic, oregano, parsley and chilli.
- low calorie cooking spray
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 500g lean minced beef (5% fat or less)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh coriander
- 1/2-1 tsp chilli flakes
- Preheat the grill to medium.
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the onion and fry for 5 minutes to soften, then stir in the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Tip into a mixing bowl to cool then add the remaining ingredients. Mix well with your hands, divide the mixture into four portions and shape each one into a patty.
- Put the burgers on to the grill pan and grill at the furthest point from the heat for 20 minutes or until cooked through, turning halfway. Reduce the heat if the burgers are cooking too quickly.
- Serve hot with salad.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.