Creamy, moreish and perfect for serving with Slimming World chips.
- 1 large onion, 1/2 roughly chopped and 1/2 finely chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp Chinese five-spice powder
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 3/4 tbsp medium curry powder
- 3 tbsp fat-ree natural Greek yogurt
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 level tsp sweetener
- Put the roughly chopped onion and garlic in a small food processor with a few tablespoons of water and whizz until puréed.
- Place a non-stick saucepan over a high heat. Add the onion purée, finely chopped onion, cumin, five-spice powder, soy sauce, curry powder and 250ml of water and bring to the boil. Turn the heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Take the pan off the heat, stir in the yogurt and season to taste with salt, pepper and sweetener. Serve with Slimming World chips.
Tip: This sauce is available as part of the Slimming World food range available at Iceland stores.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group