Creamy, moreish and perfect for serving with Slimming World chips.
- 1 large onion, 1/2 roughly chopped and 1/2 finely chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp Chinese five-spice powder
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 3/4 tbsp medium curry powder
- 3 tbsp fat-ree natural Greek yogurt
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 level tsp sweetener
- Put the roughly chopped onion and garlic in a small food processor with a few tablespoons of water and whizz until puréed.
- Place a non-stick saucepan over a high heat. Add the onion purée, finely chopped onion, cumin, five-spice powder, soy sauce, curry powder and 250ml of water and bring to the boil. Turn the heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Take the pan off the heat, stir in the yogurt and season to taste with salt, pepper and sweetener. Serve with Slimming World chips.
Tip: This sauce is available as part of the Slimming World food range available at Iceland stores.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 3rd November and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our One for all cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.