Sink a spoon into these soft centres to reveal a flavour match made in heaven.
- 3 oranges, segmented, plus 1 tbsp finely grated orange zest
- 400ml skimmed milk
- 1 level tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 level tsp sweetener
- 4 sheets leaf gelatine
- 1 level tbsp finely chopped pistachio nuts
- Candied orange peel, to decorate (see tip for how to make)
- Cut 2 of the segmented oranges into 1cm cubes, then divide between 4 x 150ml panna cotta moulds or ramekin dishes.
- Heat the milk, cocoa powder and sweetener in a heavy-bottomed pan over a medium heat, whisking until smooth and just bubbling.
- Meanwhile, soak the gelatine sheets in a bowl of cold water for 10-12 minutes, or until softened. Squeeze out the water, add the gelatine to the hot milk mixture and stir to dissolve. Remove from the heat, add the orange zest and allow to cool completely.
- Divide the chocolate mixture between the moulds or ramekins. Chill for 6-8 hours, or until set.
- When ready to eat, dip the moulds or ramekins in warm water for 1-2 minutes and turn out onto serving plates. Scatter a quarter of the chopped pistachios and the candied orange peel over each panna cotta and serve with the orange segments.
Tip: For candied orange peel: Finely zest 1 orange into long, thin strips and place in a pan with 1 tbsp sweetener and 150ml water. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat to low and cook gently for 10-12 minutes, or until the zest is translucent. Transfer to baking paper until needed.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.