Our crunchy choccy nibbles are the perfect Easter (or anytime!) treat
- 80g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 80g cornflakes
- 12 mini chocolate eggs, to decorate
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of gently simmering water, ensuring the bowl doesn’t touch the water (or in the microwave on a low heat for 30 seconds). Lightly crush the cornflakes and stir into the melted chocolate.
- Place paper cases in a shallow 12-hole muffin or bun tray and divide the cornflake mixture between them. Chill for 30 minutes, or until set.
- Decorate each cake with a mini chocolate egg before serving. Delicious with a cuppa!