Our crunchy choccy nibbles are the perfect Easter (or anytime!) treat
- 80g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 80g cornflakes
- 12 mini chocolate eggs, to decorate
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of gently simmering water, ensuring the bowl doesn’t touch the water (or in the microwave on a low heat for 30 seconds). Lightly crush the cornflakes and stir into the melted chocolate.
- Place paper cases in a shallow 12-hole muffin or bun tray and divide the cornflake mixture between them. Chill for 30 minutes, or until set.
- Decorate each cake with a mini chocolate egg before serving. Delicious with a cuppa!
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.