These magic sponges cook in the microwave in just 30 seconds and the finished pudding will be on the table in just 10 minutes!
- 2 eggs
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 3 level tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp sweetener granules, plus 2 level tsp for the sauce
- 1 level tsp cornflour
- 65g low-fat spread
- 65g self-raising flour
- To make the sauce, put 1 level tbsp cocoa, 2 level tsp sweetener and 85ml water in a saucepan over a medium heat and stir well. Once it’s bubbling, mix the cornflour with 1 tbsp water and add to the pan. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until thickened and glossy, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cream the remaining sweetener with the spread and mix in the sieved flour, eggs and remaining cocoa.
- Spray 4 mugs with low-calorie cooking spray and pour in the batter. Cover each mug with cling film, pierce with a fork and cook them one by one in the microwave for 30 seconds on high. Check they’re spongy by touching the surface with your finger - they might need another 10 seconds. Leave to rest for 1 minute.
- Turn the puddings out on to plates and pour over the sauce to serve.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group