Limited Edition Chorizo-Style Pork Sausages - A seriously smoky Spanish classic, rich in flavours of paprika and red peppers
- 500g new potatoes, halved if large
- low calorie cooking spray
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and thickly sliced
- 1 orange pepper, deseeded and thickly sliced
- 1 onion, thickly sliced
- 12 frozen Slimming World Chorizo Sausages
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 4 eggs*
- chopped fresh parsley, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6.
- Place the potatoes in a large non-stick roasting tin, spray with low calorie cooking spray and season to taste. Toss well and cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Add the peppers and onion and cook for 5 minutes, then add the frozen sausages and cook for a further 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle over the paprika, stir in the tomatoes and cook for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, poach the eggs or fry them in a little low calorie cooking spray.
- Divide the sausage bake between plates, add the eggs and scatter over the parsley to serve. Enjoy!
*Pregnant women, the elderly, babies and toddlers and the already unwell shouldn’t eat raw or partially cooked eggs
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.