Limited Edition Chorizo-Style Pork Sausages - A seriously smoky Spanish classic, rich in flavours of paprika and red peppers
- 500g new potatoes, halved if large
- low calorie cooking spray
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and thickly sliced
- 1 orange pepper, deseeded and thickly sliced
- 1 onion, thickly sliced
- 12 frozen Slimming World Chorizo Sausages
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 4 eggs*
- chopped fresh parsley, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6.
- Place the potatoes in a large non-stick roasting tin, spray with low calorie cooking spray and season to taste. Toss well and cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Add the peppers and onion and cook for 5 minutes, then add the frozen sausages and cook for a further 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle over the paprika, stir in the tomatoes and cook for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, poach the eggs or fry them in a little low calorie cooking spray.
- Divide the sausage bake between plates, add the eggs and scatter over the parsley to serve. Enjoy!
*Pregnant women, the elderly, babies and toddlers and the already unwell shouldn’t eat raw or partially cooked eggs
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5!
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.