Swap an oily fry-up for a grilled/low-fat healthy delight. Watch our how-to video.
- 2 Slimming World Syn-free pork sausages from Iceland
- 2 rashers of lean back bacon, visible fat removed
- Button mushrooms, halved
- 1 small onion, cut into rings
- 1 tomato, halved
- 1 medium boiled potato, cubed
- ½ tin of baked beans
- 1 or 2 large eggs
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Preheat your grill to medium-hot. Grill the sausages for 5 minutes, turning frequently. Add the bacon to the wire rack, grill for 5 minutes on each side or until the sausages are cooked through.
- Meanwhile, spray a non-stick pan with low calorie cooking spray and add the button mushrooms, onions, tomato and potatoes. Fry until the mushrooms, tomato and onions are softened and the potatoes are golden brown.
- Heat the beans in a small pan until cooked.
- Crack the eggs into a non-stick pan and cook to your liking. Assemble your breakfast on a large plate, adding brown sauce or tomato ketchup if you fancy it (1 Syn per level tbsp).
Tip: Fancy a change? Add tinned tomatoes, scrambled egg, low-fat frozen Quorn sausages or two slices of wholemeal toast from a 400g loaf (Healthy Extra 'b' choice).
Video: Classic big breakfast
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5!
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.