Chill out on a hot summer evening with these just-for-grown-ups frozen treats.
For the Peach Bellini lollies:
- 500g peeled flesh of ripe peaches, cut ino 1cm cubes
- 250ml diet lemonade
- 50ml sparkling dry white wine
- 1 tbsp sweetener
For the Raspberry gin & tonic lollies:
- 400g raspberries
- 160ml slimline tonic
- 35ml gin
- 200ml diet lemonade
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 level tbsp sweetener
- For the Peach Bellini lollies: divide the peaches between 8 x 100ml ice-lolly moulds. Mix together the liquid ingredients and the sweetener in a measuring jug and pour over the fruit in the moulds. Insert the lolly sticks and freeze for 5-6 hours, or until frozen.
- For the Raspberry gin & tonic lollies: make following the same method as the Peach Bellinis, above, and freeze for 5-6 hours, or until frozen.
- To serve, dip the moulds into warm water for a few seconds and ease out the lollies.
Tip: For a delicious, creamy treat search for our Pina Colada ice lollies.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.