Chill out on a hot summer evening with these just-for-grown-ups frozen treats.
For the Peach Bellini lollies:
- 500g peeled flesh of ripe peaches, cut ino 1cm cubes
- 250ml diet lemonade
- 50ml sparkling dry white wine
- 1 tbsp sweetener
For the Raspberry gin & tonic lollies:
- 400g raspberries
- 160ml slimline tonic
- 35ml gin
- 200ml diet lemonade
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 level tbsp sweetener
- For the Peach Bellini lollies: divide the peaches between 8 x 100ml ice-lolly moulds. Mix together the liquid ingredients and the sweetener in a measuring jug and pour over the fruit in the moulds. Insert the lolly sticks and freeze for 5-6 hours, or until frozen.
- For the Raspberry gin & tonic lollies: make following the same method as the Peach Bellinis, above, and freeze for 5-6 hours, or until frozen.
- To serve, dip the moulds into warm water for a few seconds and ease out the lollies.
Tip: For a delicious, creamy treat search for our Pina Colada ice lollies.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group!
After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.