Warm up your weight loss with this healthy vegetable soup that's bursting with Speed Foods.
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 1 large onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 litre hot vegetable stock
- 200g carrots, peeled and sliced
- 200g potatoes, peeled and diced
- 200g canned haricot beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 ready made bouquet garni
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped fresh chives, to garnish
- Spray a non-stick saucepan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the onion, celery and garlic and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the stock, carrots, potatoes, beans and the bouquet garni, bring to the boil and season well. Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the bouquet garni and serve garnished with chives.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.