Warm up your weight loss with this healthy vegetable soup that's bursting with Speed Foods.
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 1 large onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 litre hot vegetable stock
- 200g carrots, peeled and sliced
- 200g potatoes, peeled and diced
- 200g canned haricot beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 ready made bouquet garni
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped fresh chives, to garnish
- Spray a non-stick saucepan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the onion, celery and garlic and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the stock, carrots, potatoes, beans and the bouquet garni, bring to the boil and season well. Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the bouquet garni and serve garnished with chives.