Comfort food with a kick, this creamy pasta is perfect if you're after a pan-to-plate meal that's ready in less than 25 minutes.
- 500g dried linguine or spaghetti
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely sliced
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- ¼ tsp sweetener
- A large handful of fresh basil, chopped, plus leaves to garnish
- 100g fat-free natural yogurt
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water until just tender. Drain and keep warm.
- Spray a large frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and stir and cook for 3-4 minutes, then add the tomatoes, chilli and sweetener. Turn the heat to high and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to medium, cover and cook gently for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the chopped basil and the yogurt, season well, and stir through the drained pasta. Serve garnished with basil leaves.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5!
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.