Get your week off to a great start with this satisfying pasta dish. It’s so simple to make yet it looks and tastes impressive. If you’re not an artichoke fan, asparagus would work just as well.
- 350g dried tagliatelle
- 200g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 150g fat free natural fromage frais
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 350g lean ham, cut into bite-sized cubes
- 400g can artichoke hearts in water, drained and halved
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions, adding the sugar snap peas for the last 3 minutes of cooking time.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the egg, fromage frais, chopped tarragon and garlic. Season well and set aside.
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray, add the ham and artichokes and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Drain the pasta and peas and add to the frying pan along with the fromage frais mixture. Toss to mix well and serve immediately.
Tip: For a veggie alternative, substitute the ham for 200g drained and chopped, bottled roasted red peppers. Add them at the same time as the artichokes.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group