Enjoy tasty Slimming World sausages and pasta in a creamy sauce – a lovely warming supper.
- 6 Slimming World Syn-free pork sausages
- low calorie cooking spray
- 1 leek, finely sliced
- 250g mixed mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1/2 tsp fennel seeds
- 250ml boiling chicken stock
- 75g baby leaf spinach
- 200g dried pasta shapes, such as penne
- 100g quark
- 10g fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the sausages according to the pack instructions.
Meanwhile, spray a large non-stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the leek and mushrooms and stir-fry for 5 minutes, adding a little water if needed. Add the garlic, fennel seeds and stock and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir through the spinach to wilt and remove from the heat.
- At the same time, cook the pasta according to the pack instructions. Drain and add to the vegetable mixture along with the quark and parsley. Cut each sausage into six pieces and stir them into the pasta. Season to taste and serve hot with salad.