These pots of crushed raspberry and cherry creams are berry-perfection. Perfect for al fresco dining - enjoy!
- 1 sachet of sugar-free raspberry jelly
- 25g fresh raspberries
- 110g canned cherries in fruit juice, drained
- 2 x 175g pots of Müllerlight cherry yogurt
- 8 level tbsp aerosol cream, to serve
- Dissolve the jelly crystals in 200ml boiling water. Top with 150ml cold water and set aside to cool.
- Lightly crush the raspberries with a fork and add to the jelly. Then add the cherries.
- Divide the jelly mixture between 4 dessert glasses or tumblers and gently swirl the yogurt through it to create a marbled effect. Place in the fridge and chill for 3-4 hours, or until just set.
- Serve each dessert topped with 2 level tbsp aerosol cream.
Tip: For a boozy twist pour 2 tbsp kirsch into the cooled jelly (add 1 Syn per serving).
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group