These pots of crushed raspberry and cherry creams are berry-perfection. Perfect for al fresco dining - enjoy!
- 1 sachet of sugar-free raspberry jelly
- 25g fresh raspberries
- 110g canned cherries in fruit juice, drained
- 2 x 175g pots of Müllerlight cherry yogurt
- 8 level tbsp aerosol cream, to serve
- Dissolve the jelly crystals in 200ml boiling water. Top with 150ml cold water and set aside to cool.
- Lightly crush the raspberries with a fork and add to the jelly. Then add the cherries.
- Divide the jelly mixture between 4 dessert glasses or tumblers and gently swirl the yogurt through it to create a marbled effect. Place in the fridge and chill for 3-4 hours, or until just set.
- Serve each dessert topped with 2 level tbsp aerosol cream.
Tip: For a boozy twist pour 2 tbsp kirsch into the cooled jelly (add 1 Syn per serving).
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.