Roasting Speed vegetables like cauliflower and tomatoes concentrates their flavours, making them perfect partners for tender chicken thighs.
- 1 large cauliflower, broken into florets
- 2 tbsp tikka curry powder
- 8 skinless and boneless chicken thighs (or see tip)
- 400g red and yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200g baby leaf spinach
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6.
- Cook the cauliflower florets in a saucepan of boiling water over a high heat for 5 minutes, or until just tender. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, mix the curry powder and 3 tbsp water in a shallow dish to make a smooth paste. Make a few slashes in each chicken thigh, add to the paste and toss to coat evenly. Arrange the chicken thighs in a large roasting tin sprayed with low-calorie cooking spray.
- Toss the cauliflower with any remaining curry paste to coat the florets lightly and add to the tin around the chicken thighs. Season lightly, spray with low-calorie cooking spray and roast for 10 minutes. Scatter over the tomatoes and cook for a further 20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Just before the end of the cooking time, place the spinach in a large colander over the sink and wilt it by pouring over a kettle of boiling water. Drain well, add to the chicken and cauliflower and serve hot.
Tip: Squeeze another 4 skinless chicken thighs into your roasting tin if it’s big enough!
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 3rd November and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our One for all cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.