Video: Curried prawn parcels
Curries don't come easier that this: unwrap, dig in and enjoy.
- 3 tbsp medium curry powder
- Juice of 1 lime, plus lime wedges to serve
- 200g fat-free natural yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tsp finely grated fresh root ginger
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 225g raw peeled prawns
- 12 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 1 orange pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 100g cherry tomatoes
- A handful of fresh coriander, finely chopped, reserving some to garnish
- Preheat your barbecue to hot.
- In a large bowl, mix the curry powder, lime juice, yogurt, garlic, ginger, chilli and a little salt. Add the prawns, spring onions, pepper, cherry tomatoes and coriander, and toss well.
- Spoon the prawn mixture into the centre of 4 large, double thickness
squares of kitchen foil. Bring up the edges to create parcels and seal the edges well. Cook on the hot barbecue for 10-12 minutes, turning halfway, until the parcels have puffed up and the prawns are cooked
(briefly unwrap to check).
- Divide the parcels between 4 plates, garnish with chopped coriander and serve with lime wedges.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 3rd November and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our One for all cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.