Once you've got the hang of this pavlova recipe try varying the fruit topping, kiwi or cherries also look and taste fab!
- 4 egg whites
- A pinch of salt
- 150g caster sugar
- 1 level tsp cornflour
- 100g quark
- 1 x pot Smooth Raspberry and Cranberry or Smooth Vanilla Mullerlight yogurt
- 1 tbsp artificial sweetener
- 350g mixed berries
- 25g each of white and dark chocolate
- Preheat your oven to 160°C/140°C Fan/Gas Mark 3. Draw an 8in/20cm circle on a sheet of non-stick baking parchment and place on a baking tray. Whisk the egg whites and salt with an electric beater until softly peaked. Continuing to whisk, slowly add the sugar until glossy and then the corn flour and vinegar. Spoon into the circle on the baking parchment.
- Place in the oven, immediately reduce the heat to 140°C/120°C Fan/Gas Mark 1 and bake for about 1 hour, or until the meringue is crisp to touch. Allow to cool, then peel off the paper and place on a serving plate.
- Beat the quark, yogurt and sweetener together. Spoon over the meringue and top with the berries. Melt the chocolate in two bowls over pans of simmering water. Drizzle over the pavlova and serve.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group