Once you've got the hang of this pavlova recipe, try varying the fruit topping – kiwi or cherries also look and taste fab!
- 4 egg whites
- Pinch of salt
- 150g caster sugar
- 1 level tsp cornflour
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 100g plain quark
- 175g pot Mullerlight Vanilla yogurt or other Free vanilla yogurt
- 1 level tbsp sweetener
- 350g mixed berries
- 25g each of white and dark chocolate
- Preheat your oven to 160°C/fan 140°C/gas 3. Draw a 20cm circle on a sheet of non-stick baking parchment and place on a baking tray. Whisk the egg whites and salt with an electric hand whisk until softly peaked. Continuing to whisk, slowly add the sugar, whisking until glossy, then whisk in the cornflour and lemon juice. Spoon the mixture into the circle on the baking parchment, spreading out to the edges.
- Put in the oven, and immediately reduce the heat to 140°C/fan 120°C/gas 1. Bake for about 1 hour, or until the meringue is crisp to the touch. Allow to cool, then peel off the baking parchment and place on a serving plate.
- Beat the quark, yogurt and sweetener together. Spoon over the meringue and top with the berries. Melt the chocolate in 2 bowls over pans of simmering water. Drizzle evenly over the pavlova. Cut into 8 equal pieces to serve.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5!
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.