You'll be in heaven with this wickedly creamy dessert. And at only ½ Syn per serving you can easily have seconds (or thirds!)
- 100g pot of quark skimmed milk soft cheese
- 500g pot fat free natural fromage frais
- 1 tbsp artificial sweetener
- 1 sachet Cadbury Highlights
- Ground cinnamon and cinnamon sticks to decorate
- Place the quark in a bowl with 400g fromage frais, the sweetener and Cadbury Highlights. Mix well, divide between four glasses and chill until needed.
- Top each mousse with a spoonful of fromage frais and a dusting of ground cinnamon. Serve decorated with cinnamon sticks if you like.
Tip: This recipe is not suitable for home freezing