This slim-friendly breakfast will keep you full until lunch!
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 6 back bacon rashers, visible fat removed
- 2 large tomatoes, halved
- 8 large field mushrooms
- 4 large eggs
- 400g can baked beans
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the bacon, tomatoes and mushrooms and fry everything for about 5-10 minutes, turning as required, or until the vegetables are tender and the bacon is cooked.
- At the same time, spray another non-stick frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Cook the eggs for 5 minutes or until done to your liking.
- Heat the baked beans in a small saucepan.
- Divide everything between 2 warmed plates, season and serve.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.