Here’s a low Syn version of gingerbread biscuits; it’s up to you whether to make them into gingerbread men!
- 150g plain flour
- 60g self raising flour
- 60g cornflour
- 2 level tbsp artificial sweetener
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp finely chopped glacé ginger
- 2 level tbsp butter
- 2 level tbsp low fat soft cheese
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 egg
- ¼ tsp almond or vanilla essence
- Sift the plain flour, self-raising flour, cornflour, sweetener and ground ginger into a bowl and mix. Mix in the glacé ginger.
- Beat together the butter, low fat soft cheese, oil, egg and essence in a separate bowl. Add the flour mixture and mix quickly into a dough, if too dry, add a few drops of cold water. Knead gently, wrap in plastic and refrigerate for at least 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a floured board and roll out to ½cm thickness. Cut into 30 shapes and place on a lined baking sheet. Bake at 170°C/150°C Fan/Gas 3 for 10-15 minutes until golden brown. Place on a wire rack to cool before serving.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5!
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.