Catch the gooseberries during their brief summer season to create this wonderful summer dessert. A delicious pud, delicately flavoured with elderflower for a glamorous summer treat - delicious!
- 425g gooseberries
- 1 tbsp elderflower cordial
- 3-4 tbsp artificial sweetener
- 200g fat-free Greek yogurt
- Top and tail the gooseberries and place them in a heavy-bottomed saucepan with the elderflower cordial. Cover the pan, place over a low heat and stew gently until the gooseberries soften and break up.
- Remove from the heat and sweeten with artificial sweetener. Allow to cool thoroughly.
- Stir in the Greek yogurt, swirling it attractively through the gooseberries, and then transfer to a glass serving bowl. Cover with cling film and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.