Catch the gooseberries during their brief summer season to create this wonderful summer dessert. A delicious pud, delicately flavoured with elderflower for a glamorous summer treat - delicious!
- 425g gooseberries
- 1 tbsp elderflower cordial
- 3-4 level tbsp sweetener
- 200g fat-free natural Greek yogurt
- Top and tail the gooseberries and place them in a heavy-bottomed saucepan with the elderflower cordial. Cover the pan, place over a low heat and stew gently until the gooseberries soften and break up.
- Remove from the heat and sweeten with artificial sweetener. Allow to cool thoroughly.
- Stir in the Greek yogurt, swirling it attractively through the gooseberries, and then transfer to a glass serving bowl. Cover with cling film and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.