This substantial Free meal is so easy to put together – canned new potatoes and butter beans make a fantastic quick-fix crush.
- 3 baby courgettes, halved lengthways
- 1 unsmoked gammon steak, visible fat removed
- low calorie cooking spray
- 3 cherry tomatoes, halved
For the butter bean crush
- 300g can new potatoes in water, drained
- 215g can butter beans
- 2 tbsp fat free natural fromage frais
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- a little roughly chopped fresh parsley
- Cook the courgettes in a pan of lightly salted water over a high heat for 2-3 minutes and drain well.
- Place a large non-stick griddle pan over a high heat. Spray the gammon with low calorie cooking spray and cook for 4-5 minutes or until nicely charred. Turn the gammon steak and add the courgettes and tomatoes to the other side of the pan. Cook for a further 3-4 minutes, turning frequently.
- While the gammon is cooking, make the crush. Tip the potatoes into a small saucepan, add the butter beans and the juices from the can and heat through over a medium heat. Drain well, crush with the fromage frais and season to taste. Stir in most of the parsley.
- Put the gammon, courgettes and tomatoes on to a plate, scatter over the remaining parsley and serve hot with the butter bean crush.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.