This substantial Free meal is so easy to put together – canned new potatoes and butter beans make a fantastic quick-fix crush.
- 3 baby courgettes, halved lengthways
- 1 unsmoked gammon steak, visible fat removed
- low calorie cooking spray
- 3 cherry tomatoes, halved
For the butter bean crush
- 300g can new potatoes in water, drained
- 215g can butter beans
- 2 tbsp fat free natural fromage frais
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- a little roughly chopped fresh parsley
- Cook the courgettes in a pan of lightly salted water over a high heat for 2-3 minutes and drain well.
- Place a large non-stick griddle pan over a high heat. Spray the gammon with low calorie cooking spray and cook for 4-5 minutes or until nicely charred. Turn the gammon steak and add the courgettes and tomatoes to the other side of the pan. Cook for a further 3-4 minutes, turning frequently.
- While the gammon is cooking, make the crush. Tip the potatoes into a small saucepan, add the butter beans and the juices from the can and heat through over a medium heat. Drain well, crush with the fromage frais and season to taste. Stir in most of the parsley.
- Put the gammon, courgettes and tomatoes on to a plate, scatter over the remaining parsley and serve hot with the butter bean crush.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.