These stuffed peppers are bursting with sunshine flavours that'll 'wow' all your guests.
- 350g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 red peppers, halved lengthways, deseeded and stalks removed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 100g reduced-fat halloumi, cubed
- Red chicory and little gem lettuce leaves, to serve
For the pesto:
- 2 medium slices of wholemeal bread from a small 400g loaf
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 large handfuls of fresh basil leaves
- Juice of 1 small lemon
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/gas 6. Divide the cherry
tomatoes between the pepper halves and season.
- To make the pesto, put the bread in a food processor and whizz into
breadcrumbs, then add the garlic, basil, lemon juice and 90ml water.
Whizz into a paste. Spoon the pesto into the peppers.
- Transfer the peppers to a shallow ovenproof dish and spray with low-calorie cooking spray. Roast for 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Preheat your grill to hot. Divide the halloumi between the peppers,
add a twist of black pepper and grill for 5-10 minutes until browned.
Serve with the lettuce leaves.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group