This eggs-cellent sandwich is quick, easy and very tasty. If you're a vegetarian, swap the ham for Quorn ham style slices and enjoy!
- low calorie cooking spray
- 1 egg
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 tbsp quark
- 1/4 tsp mustard (made using mustard powder)
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 small tomato
- 2 medium slices of lean ham/Quorn ham style slices
- 60g wholemeal roll
- Spray a small frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and, using a chef's ring if you have one, fry the egg over a medium heat until cooked to your liking (you could poach the egg instead). Season and set aside.
- Mix the quark, mustard and spring onion in a bowl, then season well and spread on to the bottom half of a roll. Add the tomato, ham and egg. Season well with black pepper and top with the lid of the roll.
Tip: You could also use two slices of wholemeal bread (from a small loaf), rye bread, crispbreads or a Free wrap made of firm lettuce leaves, such as iceberg or romaine.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5!
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.