This eggs-cellent sandwich is quick, easy and very tasty. If you're a vegetarian, swap the ham for Quorn ham style slices and enjoy!
- low calorie cooking spray
- 1 egg
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 tbsp quark
- 1/4 tsp mustard (made using mustard powder)
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 small tomato
- 2 medium slices of lean ham/Quorn ham style slices
- 60g wholemeal roll
- Spray a small frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and, using a chef's ring if you have one, fry the egg over a medium heat until cooked to your liking (you could poach the egg instead). Season and set aside.
- Mix the quark, mustard and spring onion in a bowl, then season well and spread on to the bottom half of a roll. Add the tomato, ham and egg. Season well with black pepper and top with the lid of the roll.
Tip: You could also use two slices of wholemeal bread (from a small loaf), rye bread, crispbreads or a Free wrap made of firm lettuce leaves, such as iceberg or romaine.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.