Don’t shell out a fortune on Syn-laden sarnies! Our quick and easy lunchbox frittata is the real meal deal.
- 50g frozen peas
- 4 eggs
- 1 red onion, roughly chopped
- 1 red pepper, cubed
- Small handful of fresh mint, shredded
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 100g thick-cut lean ham, visible fat removed, cubed
- Boil the peas for 3-4 minutes,then drain. Preheat your grill to high.
- Beat the eggs well in a medium bowl. Stir in the onion, red pepper, mint and the peas, and season well.
- Spray a medium ovenproof frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Pour in the egg mixture and cook for 4-5 minutes, or until the base is set.
- Scatter the ham over the frittata, then slide under the grill and cook for 4-5 minutes, or until set and the top is bubbling and slightly golden. Allow to cool, then cut into 6 wedges. Chill until ready to eat.
Tip: Enjoy with a seasoned cucumber and cherry tomato salad.
Video: Ham and pea frittata
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.