Don’t shell out a fortune for Syn-laden sarnies, our quick and easy lunchbox frittata is the real meal deal!
- 50g frozen peas
- 4 eggs
- 1 red onion, roughly chopped
- 1 red pepper, cubed
- A small handful of fresh mint, shredded
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 100g thick-cut lean ham, cubed
- Boil 50g frozen peas for 3-4 minutes,then drain. Preheat your grill to high.
- Crack 4 eggs into a medium bowl and beat well. Stir in 1 roughly chopped red onion, 1 cubed red pepper, a small handful of shredded fresh mint and the peas, and season well.
- Spray a medium ovenproof frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Pour in the egg mixture and cook for 4-5 minutes, or until the base is set.
- Cube 100g lean ham, scatter over the frittata, then grill for 4-5 minutes, or until set and the top is bubbling and slightly golden. Allow to cool completely, then cut into 6 wedges and divide between two lunchboxes. Chill until ready to eat.
Tip: Enjoy with a seasoned cucumber and cherry tomato salad.
Video: Ham and pea frittata
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group