This fresh dish is a favourite among outside diners.
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- ½ tbsp harissa powder
- 4 lean pork chops or steaks, visible fat removed
- low-calorie cooking spray
For the gremolata
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ½ small pack fresh parsley, chopped
- grated zest of 1 unwaxed lemon
- The day before you want to eat, grind the garlic with the salt using a pestle and mortar or rolling pin. Add 1 tbsp warm water and grind to a smooth paste. Stir in the parsley and harissa powder and mix well.
- Using the tip of a sharp knife, make little deep cuts all over the chops. Spread the paste all over the chops, making sure you get some into the cuts - a pastry brush is perfect for this job. Cover and leave to marinate in the fridge overnight.
- Light the barbecue for direct medium heat.
- Spray the chops with low-calorie cooking spray and barbecue over direct medium heat for 15 minutes or until tender and cooked through, turning once. (Or cook on a griddle pan over a medium-high heat.)
- Meanwhile, make the gremolata by mixing the garlic, parsley and lemon zest in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the chops and serve hot with your favourite sides or Speed veg.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.