Herby chicken kievs
Succulent chicken breasts filled with a creamy garlic and herb sauce – so tasty!
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Zest and juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tbsp plain quark
- 4 x 150g skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 1 egg
- 60g breadcrumbs
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Crush the garlic and mix with the tarragon, 1 tbsp parsley, the lemon zest and juice, quark and seasoning to taste.
- Make a slit down each chicken breast. Stuff each slit with the quark mixture and secure with a cocktail stick. Beat the egg. Place the chicken on a lined baking sheet and brush with beaten egg.
- Mix together the breadcrumbs and the remaining parsley and sprinkle over the chicken, dividing it evenly between each breast. Spray the chicken lightly with low-calorie cooking spray and bake for 20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve with a jacket potato and salad.
Tip: This recipe is not suitable for freezing.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.