This is an ideal dish for entertaining al fresco, or as a delicious jacket potato filling.
- 1 large carrot
- 110g each red and white cabbage
- 110g radishes
- 110g fat free natural yogurt
- 1 level tbsp horseradish sauce
- 3 tbsp freshly chopped chives
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Peel and coarsely grate the carrot, finely shred the red and white cabbage and thinly slice the radishes. Place all the vegetables into a bowl and mix.
- Blend the yogurt, horseradish sauce, chives and seasoning, add to the bowl and mix.
- Cover and chill for 30 minutes before serving to allow the flavours to develop.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 3rd November and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our One for all cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.