Here's a novel way to serve green beans - hot in a herb and mustard dressing. If wished, you can add some crushed garlic, as the Spanish do.
- 700g thin green beans, trimmed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp wine vinegar
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 2 level tsp Dijon mustard
- 2-3 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the beans in a pan of lightly salted boiling water for about 4 minutes, until just tender and still a lovely fresh green. Drain and transfer to a warm serving dish.
- Blend the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juce, mustard and parsley together, and pour over the hot beans.
- Toss the beans in the dressing and serve sprinkled with freshly ground salt and pepper.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group