A deliciously creamy soup with sweetcorn and a hint of chilli and chives
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 small leek, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3 x 198g cans sweetcorn in water, drained
- 1 medium potato, peeled and chopped
- 1.2 litres boiling vegetable stock
- 1/2-1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 50g fat free natural Greek yogurt
- 10g fresh chives, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Lime juice, to taste
- Put the onion into a large saucepan with the leek, potato, garlic, 350g sweetcorn and the stock.
- Bring to the boil over a high heat then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until the potato is very soft.
- Cool slightly then pour into a food processor or liquidiser and whizz until smooth (it's best to do this in batches).
- Return the soup to the pan, stir through the chilli and remaining sweetcorn and simmer for two minutes.
- Remove from the heat, leave to cool a little then stir through the yogurt and chives.
- Season to taste, add lime juice to taste and serve hot.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group!
After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.