Who knew hot coffee poured over ice cream could taste this good? Our quick-make classic will round off a meal to perfection.
- 15g dark chocolate, chilled
- 8 x small (20g) scoops of reduced-fat vanilla ice cream
- 300ml strong, hot espresso
- Using a vegetable peeler, cut the chocolate into shavings, then set aside.
- Put 2 scoops of ice cream into each of 4 glasses. Pour over the hot coffee (it will melt the ice cream a little).
- Divide the chocolate shaving equally between the glasses and serve straight away. So simple, so scrumptious...
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.