Who knew hot coffee poured over ice cream could taste this good? Our quick-make classic will round off a meal to perfection.
- 15g dark chocolate, chilled
- 8 x small (20g) scoops of reduced-fat vanilla ice cream
- 300ml strong, hot espresso
- Using a vegetable peeler, cut the chocolate into shavings, then set aside.
- Put 2 scoops of ice cream into each of 4 glasses. Pour over the hot coffee (it will melt the ice cream a little).
- Divide the chocolate shaving equally between the glasses and serve straight away. So simple, so scrumptious...
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group