Who knew hot coffee poured over ice cream could taste this good? Our quick-make pud will round off a meal to perfection.
- 15g dark chocolate, chilled
- 8 x small (20g) scoops reduced-fat vanilla ice cream
- 300ml strong, hot espresso
- Using a vegetable peeler, cut the chocolate into shavings, then set aside.
- Put 2 scoops of ice cream into each of 4 glasses. Pour 75ml hot coffee into each glass (it will melt the ice cream a little). Serve straight away.
- Divide the chocolate shavings equally between the glasses and serve straight away.