Moreish beef and pork meatballs made with a mouth-watering mix of herbs and spices.
- 250g lean beef mince (5% fat or less)
- 250g lean pork mince (5% fat or less)
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp onion salt
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp fennel seeds, crushed
- small handful of chopped fresh basil
- Preheat your oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6 and line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper
- Put all the ingredients in a large bowl, mix well using clean hands and form into 20 equal-sized meatballs.
Arrange them on the baking tray and cook for 20 minutes, turning halfway.
- Serve hot with Slimming World Creamy Tomato Sauce and salad. Enjoy!
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 3rd November and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our One for all cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.