There’s no need to travel to the Caribbean when you can serve this fruity, tangy and exotic Jamaican chicken in your kitchen.
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 4 level tsp clear honey
- 2 red chillies, deseeded and chopped
- 2 tsp wine vinegar
- ½ level tsp allspice
- ½ level tsp garlic powder
- ¼ level tsp turmeric
- 1 level tsp chilli powder
- 1 level tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 4 x skinless chicken quarters
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas Mark 6.
- Put the spring onions, honey, chillies and vinegar in a blender and blend well. Stir in the allspice, garlic powder, turmeric, chilli powder, paprika, rosemary and seasoning.
- Cut the chicken quarters in half and place them in a shallow non-metallic dish. Spread the spicy paste over the chicken pieces and set aside in a cool place to marinate for at least 10 minutes.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or grill until the juices run clear and the chicken is cooked with a golden brown crust. Serve with a crisp salad or Free vegetables.
Tip: For an Extra Easy SP day fill at least half of your plate with delicious Speed vegetables or salad, of your choice.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.