Bring a taste of the Caribbean to your party with these spicy skewers.
- 4 large skinless and boneless chicken breasts.
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tsp jerk seasoning
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- Finely chopped fresh coriander and red chilli
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Cut each chicken breast into six pieces and place into a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except the chopped coriander and red chilli) and toss to mix well. Cover and chill in the fridge for 3-4 hours or overnight if time permits.
- When ready to cook, remove the chicken pieces from the marinade and place on a grill rack in a single layer. Cook under a preheated medium grill for 2-3 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Push a skewer into each piece, sprinkle with the chopped coriander and red chilli and serve with lime wedges.
Tip: Note: 4 skewers per serving
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.