This warming dish, packed with chunky vegetables, is just right for chilly evenings.
- 1 leek, finely chopped
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 400g chestnut, button or portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 vegetable stock pot
- 150g kale, shredded
- 800g potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Place the leek, carrot, mushrooms, tomatoes and stock pot into a saucepan and place over a high heat. Season to taste, bring to the boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Add the kale and stir until wilted. Meanwhile, boil the potatoes until tender, then drain and mash.
- Pour the kale mixture into an ovenproof dish and cover evenly with the mash. Smooth with a fork, brush with beaten egg and bake for 25-30 minutes. Serve hot with extra Speed veg.
Tip: Leave out the egg to make this dish suitable for vegans.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.