Serve up our refreshing sorbet to round off your meal with a zing.
- 6 kiwi fruit, peeled and roughly chopped, plus 8 slices to decorate
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp sweetener
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 ball of stem ginger in syrup, drained and finely chopped
- Put the kiwi, lime zest and juice, sweetener and ground and stem ginger in a food processor, add 300ml of cold water and whizz until smooth. Pour into a shallow, freezerproof container, cover and freeze for 5-6 hours, or until set.
- Transfer the sorbet to a food processor and whizz again until smooth. Scoop into four dessert glasses and decorate each with two slices of kiwi to serve.
Tip: Give it a twist by swapping the kiwi with 300g chopped pineapple flesh – just 2 Syns per serving.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.