Serve up our refreshing sorbet to round off your meal with a zing.
- 6 kiwi fruit, peeled and roughly chopped, plus 8 slices to decorate
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp sweetener
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 ball of stem ginger in syrup, drained and finely chopped
- Put the kiwi, lime zest and juice, sweetener and ground and stem ginger in a food processor, add 300ml of cold water and whizz until smooth. Pour into a shallow, freezerproof container, cover and freeze for 5-6 hours, or until set.
- Transfer the sorbet to a food processor and whizz again until smooth. Scoop into four dessert glasses and decorate each with two slices of kiwi to serve.
Tip: Give it a twist by swapping the kiwi with 300g chopped pineapple flesh – just 2 Syns per serving.