Enjoy this Slimming World take on a childhood favourite - finished off with cream and a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
- 2 kiwi fruit
- 175g raspberries, fresh or frozen and thawed
- 1 x 11.5g sachets strawberry sugar free jelly crystals
- 200g fat free natural fromage frais
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1-2 tbsp sweetener
- 4 x 25g scoops reduced fat vanilla ice cream
- 4 tbsp low fat aerosol cream
- 2 level tsp chocolate ice cream sauce
- Peel the kiwi fruit, chop the flesh, then mix with the raspberries.
- Make up the jelly as per the packet instructions and leave to set. When it's ready mash the jelly lightly with a fork.
- Mix the fromage frais with the vanilla essence and sweetener to taste.
- To assemble, divide half of the fruit between four tall serving glasses and top with a little jelly and fromage frais. Repeat the layers finishing with the ice cream. Top each with 1 tablespoon of cream and a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group