Enjoy this Slimming World take on a childhood favourite – finished off with cream and a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
- 2 kiwi fruit
- 175g raspberries, fresh, or frozen and defrosted
- 1 x 11.5g sachets strawberry sugar-free jelly crystals
- 200g fat-free natural fromage frais
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1-2 level tbsp sweetener
- 4 x 25g scoops reduced-fat vanilla ice cream
- 4 tbsp low-fat aerosol cream
- 2 level tsp chocolate ice cream sauce
- Peel the kiwi fruit and chop the flesh, then mix with the raspberries.
- Make up the jelly according to the packet instructions and leave to set. When it's set, mash lightly with a fork.
- Mix the fromage frais with the vanilla essence and sweetener to taste.
- To assemble, divide half of the fruit between 4 tall serving glasses and top with a little jelly and fromage frais. Repeat the layers, then divide the ice cream between the glasses. Top each with 1 tablespoon cream and a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.