Enjoy this Slimming World take on a childhood favourite – finished off with cream and a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
- 2 kiwi fruit
- 175g raspberries, fresh, or frozen and defrosted
- 1 x 11.5g sachets strawberry sugar-free jelly crystals
- 200g fat-free natural fromage frais
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1-2 level tbsp sweetener
- 4 x 25g scoops reduced-fat vanilla ice cream
- 4 tbsp low-fat aerosol cream
- 2 level tsp chocolate ice cream sauce
- Peel the kiwi fruit and chop the flesh, then mix with the raspberries.
- Make up the jelly according to the packet instructions and leave to set. When it's set, mash lightly with a fork.
- Mix the fromage frais with the vanilla essence and sweetener to taste.
- To assemble, divide half of the fruit between 4 tall serving glasses and top with a little jelly and fromage frais. Repeat the layers, then divide the ice cream between the glasses. Top each with 1 tablespoon cream and a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.