Great as a Sunday roast side dish, or alongside roast gammon.
- 600ml vegetable stock
- 800g potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 650g leeks, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- Chopped fresh parsley, to serve
- Put the vegetable stock in a large saucepan and bring to the boil over a high heat. Add the potatoes and leeks, bring back to the boil and cook for 5 minutes. Drain, reserving 200ml stock. Preheat your oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6.
- Layer up the potatoes, leeks and garlic higgledy-piggledy in an ovenproof dish, seasoning as you go. Pour over the reserved stock and cover with foil.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes or until tender, uncovering for the last 20 minutes to brown the top. Scatter with chopped fresh parsley to serve.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.