Great as a Sunday roast side dish, or alongside roast gammon.
- 600ml vegetable stock
- 800g potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 650g leeks, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- Chopped fresh parsley, to serve
- Put the vegetable stock in a large saucepan and bring to the boil over a high heat. Add the potatoes and leeks, bring back to the boil and cook for 5 minutes. Drain, reserving 200ml stock. Preheat your oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6.
- Layer up the potatoes, leeks and garlic higgledy-piggledy in an ovenproof dish, seasoning as you go. Pour over the reserved stock and cover with foil.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes or until tender, uncovering for the last 20 minutes to brown the top. Scatter with chopped fresh parsley to serve.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.