Great as a Sunday roast side dish, or alongside roast gammon.
- 600ml vegetable stock
- 800g peeled and thinly sliced potatoes
- 650g leeks, trimmed & thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- fresh parsley to serve
- Put vegetable stock in a large saucepan and bring to the boil over a high heat. Add the potatoes and leeks, return to the boil and cook for 5 minutes. Drain, reserving 200ml stock.
- Layer up the potatoes, leeks and garlic cloves higgledy-piggledy in an ovenproof dish, seasoning as you go. Pour over the reserved stock and cover with foil.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 for 40 minutes or until tender, uncovering for the last 20 minutes to brown the top. Scatter over 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley to serve.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group