This easy oven-bake recipe is a stress-free way to feed a hungry crowd - they'll be queuing up for the recipe.
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 8 leeks, finely sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 2 red chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
- 800g bottled roasted red peppers in brine/vinegar, drained and finely chopped.
- 600g drained canned sweetcorn kernels
- 15 eggs, beaten
- 100g Parmesan cheese grated
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- A large handful of finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/Gas 4.
- Spray a large frying pan with low calorie cooking spray. Add the leeks cover and cook over a low heat for around 15 minutes, stirring often, until the leeks are tender.
- Add the garlic, red chillies, peppers and sweetcorn and stir fry over a high heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Divide this mixture between three shallow baking trays, each about 30 x 20 x 5cm and lined with baking parchment. Spread out to cover the base evenly.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl with the Parmesan cheese. Season well and stir in the chopped parsley. Pour this mixture over the vegetables in the prepared baking trays.
- Place in the oven and bake for around 40 minutes or until the eggs have set and the top is golden brown.
- Leave to stand for 15-20 minutes before cutting into bite sized squares and serve warm or at room temperature.
Tip: * Suitable for freezing
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group