This easy oven-bake recipe is a stress-free way to feed a hungry crowd – they’ll be queuing up for the recipe.
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 8 leeks, finely sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 2 red chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
- 800g roasted red peppers in brine from a jar, drained and finely chopped
- 600g canned sweetcorn kernels, drained
- 15 eggs, beaten
- 100g fresh Parmesan, grated
- Large handful of flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4. Spray a large frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray. Add the leeks, cover and cook over a low heat for 15 minutes, stirring often, until the leeks are tender.
- Add the garlic, red chillies, peppers and sweetcorn and stir-fry over a high heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Divide this mixture between 3 shallow baking trays, each about 30 x 20 x 5cm and lined with baking parchment. Spread out to cover the bases evenly.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl with the Parmesan. Season well and stir in the chopped parsley. Divide this mixture over the vegetables in the prepared baking trays.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes, or until the eggs have set and the top is golden brown.
- Leave to stand for 15-20 minutes before cutting each tray into 12 equal-size squares. Serve 3 per person, warm or at room temperature.
Tip: *Suitable for freezing
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5!
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.