These lovely and light pancakes are perfect for Shrove Tuesday. Deliciously low-Syn, why not enjoy them all year round?
- 100g wholemeal plain flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 150ml unsweetened orange juice
- 150ml soda water
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Place the flour for the pancakes in a mixing bowl and beat in the egg. Gradually beat in the orange juice and soda water.
- Grease a 20cm non-stick omelette pan with low calorie cooking spray and place on a high heat. When the pan is hot enough, pour the batter to thinly coat the base of the pan, turning the pan as you do so. Cook for 1-2 minutes until the pancake is brown and bubbling on the underside. Flip and cook for another further minute. Remove from the pan and keep warm whilst cooking the remaining 7 pancakes.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.