These lovely and light pancakes are perfect for Shrove Tuesday. Deliciously low-Syn, why not enjoy them all year round?
- 100g wholemeal plain flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 150ml unsweetened orange juice
- 150ml soda water
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Place the flour for the pancakes in a mixing bowl and beat in the egg. Gradually beat in the orange juice and soda water.
- Grease a 20cm non-stick omelette pan with low calorie cooking spray and place on a high heat. When the pan is hot enough, pour the batter to thinly coat the base of the pan, turning the pan as you do so. Cook for 1-2 minutes until the pancake is brown and bubbling on the underside. Flip and cook for another further minute. Remove from the pan and keep warm whilst cooking the remaining 7 pancakes.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group